Top network posts
- 18 Consensus - how is a single, non-conflicting graph (tangle) maintained?
- 18 What information is leaked if I reuse an address?
- 13 Why aren't seeds longer than 81 trytes more secure?
- 12 Why does the signatureMessageFragment have a fixed size?
- 10 What's with all the pending/unconfirmed transactions with the "STOLEN"?
- 8 Why is the normalized hash considered insecure when containing the char 'M'
- 7 If I increment the first tryte of Seed A to obtain Seed B, why does Seed B retain some of the spent addresses of Seed A in it's history?
- View more network posts →